You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 7:59am

Problem with Achievements

Having some trubble with Geologist achievements dont matter how much i mine and i still dont get any achievement pionts for it can someone tell me whats wrong?

Thanx

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 10:24am

ok achievement for geologist is mining rocks - u should have achievement points for every different rocks at 1, 100, 250, 500 and 999 rocks for picked up- u may have already achieved that - check your character knight icon then the cup icon.

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 7:49pm

i havent got one singel point all are marked not earned? and im now lvl 74 geologist! please admin answer this

Friday, January 28th 2011, 10:27am

hmm - then u need to send a snapshot to admin regarding this problem - and have also a snapshot of your profession tab(the mining) to prove it.

Friday, January 28th 2011, 2:11pm

many achievements dosnt work, i cant get achievements for magmar fish.. been problem for last 2 updates never got fixed.
Plop-plop-plop-bloob…plop-plop….bubble…

Friday, January 28th 2011, 4:38pm

There are still a few issues with achievements, we hope they will get fixed soon.

Friday, January 28th 2011, 4:58pm

but will i get the points for the stones that i already have mined then?