You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 11:47am

dead end

To set of for the Allayas Wastelands and go through the portal. Finding yourself in the underground hiding place, find the Scroll of Unarius and return with it to Pandrik the Wise on Light's Edge.

This is a copy of the current side quest in the rescue of Orlufia quest. I have died and gone there 6 times over the last month, and it tells me i have recieved the scroll of unarius and can not do so again. I do not have the scroll, the wise man asks me when i am going to go get it, when I go to him, Im stuck!

Without this quest I cant even get the great journey quest, which means Faygo is closed to me.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this.
Shandows

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 2:53pm

Do I understand you correctly that you did not get the sroll?

Can you tell me at what point exactly you get the message that you already received the scroll and provide the exact wording of the message?

Friday, April 8th 2011, 7:39am

ok, but that means dying again, and last 2 times i got injuries. scroll is in ante room on shelf, when i press it says some thing about not getting it again for infinity. But when i can do it again I will write it down exactly. Please understand that i have tried at least 6 times and not looking forward to doing it again. Shan

Monday, April 11th 2011, 2:16pm

You cannot Search the pot more than 1 times to eternity!
this is a copy of the wording I receive, when i click on the pot on the self in the exit, in Unarius' underground hiding place in a
Allayas Wasteland. You have to die to get in here, got a -5 injury this time.
Shan

Monday, April 11th 2011, 4:16pm

When did you first start this quest approximately?

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:46pm

about 45 days ago, Ive been in that underground 6-7 times now.

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 10:08am

You are searching at the wrong place. The scroll is not in the pot in the Blocked Passage but in the chest in Unarus' Hiding Place.

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 4:04pm

chest is first place checked each time, does not highlight, does not respond in anyway, as i said in the beginning, i am sure i messed this quest up some how, question has always been, is my game over?

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 4:41pm

Hey, don't give up that quickly, what kind of warrior are you?

First you need to kill one of the guards down there to get the key for the chest.