You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 7:17pm

got booted from cc

I got booted from cc, not only could I not get back in game but it sent me to a differant server and because I was booted out it took some of my valor, and I can not get in cc for 2 hrs. Can you please fix this, I was alittle over 38% and now I am down to 36 something. Can I get my valor back? I am not the only one haveing this problem.
Thank you,
LadyBell
12/11/2011

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 7:34pm

youre not the only one im sure! in addition to what youve mentioned, when i entered my instance, i found out that there were only 2 players on each side(!!!!!!!) i was with brutus beefus so he can validate what im saying, being a guard and all and when i clicked to get to human xroads it threw me out just like that!!!!!!!!! all these expences for salve, apotrope, blesses and stuff for nothing!!!! not to mention that the old tournament pass i had wasnt valid as well and i had to get the new one as well!
ladies and gentlemen of the administration, youve got a lot to fix before you can introduce any event or anything for that matter so please, get to listen all the players complaining and give some solutions to all these problems for once in your life!!!!!

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 12:25pm

Is this an issue connected with the Cave Tournament or the normal caves?

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 3:44pm

All trouble i encountered had to do with the cave tournament only. i didnt have the chance yet to go to a normal cc and possibly discover any issues there as well...

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 5:31pm

There were some technical issues with the cave tournament last weekend. We have now identified and fixed the problems and the tournament will be repeated next weekend.