You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 6:14pm

Problem with GB rep - help me please

Ok, so per my profile, I have:

95 wins = 950 rep
53 losses = 53 rep

so my total GB rep should be 1003 and give me green badge.

Right now, I have 943...this makes no sense.

I can assure you that I have never ever joined a fight...any fight, without proper equipment...ever....so I would like to understand how I'm missing 60 GB rep?

Help to make me understand would be appreciated please.

Thank you.

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 6:33pm

a while back the beach event was on, i know u were in alot of GB's there but because we had to wear no armour we didnt recieve any GB rep i belive, i may be wrong n it might of given rep but i didnt think so

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 6:50pm

Lilmatt, are you talking about the beach event where we all had to be naked to fight? These were GBs so they should have given GB rep....like snow ball fights, etc....

Besides, if it was the case that the GB fights in that event didn't give rep, then all players who participated should have the same problem as me then....Am I the only one?

Are there any other players with that problem?

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 7:00pm

yeah thats what i ment, because im sure some ppl this side had same problem, but looking at it ur missing 6 wins and im sure u won more than 6 anyway so i must be wrong unless it counted some and not others but i dont see why it would do tht

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 8:01pm

good point too...I won a lot more than 6 GB fights in that event so it's still not making any sense....hopefully I can get an answer....thanks though for your input...well appreciated mate.

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 8:44pm

sorry couldnt help more, hope its sorted soon :drink:

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 11:19am

Unfortunately it is not possible to investigate that since we don't have all details about all your PvP fights.