You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 24th 2010, 4:33pm

Magic Rune disappeard out of Weapon

My primary weapon Big Hurricane Axe has lost the rune after i just equiped it, i bought and runed the Axe with Fiv Rune of Perception in november. Only thing that was different to all other times i equiped that weapon was that i was asked if i really want to put it on, and since i wanted to use it i said ok and then weapon was equiped but rune was gone. No problem with my secondary red axe, but to equipe that i didnt need to confirm any popup.

So put back the rune into my red axe or give me the rune so i can put it in again.

Monday, December 27th 2010, 1:36pm

Unfortunately this had to be removed.

Monday, December 27th 2010, 1:38pm

may i ask why, cause i had no problem with that weapon and the rune in it, it worked perfectly fine until that day ...

Monday, December 27th 2010, 2:23pm

yeah, i had the same problem, and had to buy another rune!!

The " unfortunetly" doesnt solve anything, it wasnt our fault, it was yours, so as decent admins you are, you should give the money we spent on it !!! or give the runes back !!