You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 16th 2012, 4:52pm

Glitch in the Arena :(

I am reporting a Glitch in the arena BF....it is not all the time but every now and then I will be in a fight in the center of arena and just as I win and the fight ends the game boots me out as if I logged off and then as I log it back in it says I left the arena and have lost valour....so I lose arena, I lose valour, I lose my badge....this has happened a few times to me and other mates have witnessed it. Here is a link to the latest one...
http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…817719&finish=0
I am saying this because I would like to please restore my valour and also my badges I have lost....there is a glitch that keeps triggering every now and then :(

15:18 The battle "Attack on -xKittYx-" has ended.
15:18 Your team has scored 1 point.
15:19 You have left the battlefield early and lost Experience and Valor.

All happened within a 10 second span....you cant even get from the center of arena to your base and leave within that time...you need to wait the transfer time in orger to leave :(
please find issue and address it thank you...also please restore my valour and badges from last few times this happen to me :(