You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 6:17pm

There are two human commanders in 2 different fights

Here are the commander fights...some players joined the wrong one because there are two human commanders...what is this???? this kinda ruined the event....

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=102519919

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=102520296

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 6:39pm

yes, I have to say: that sucks! we joined the 2nd one so that we couldn't join the real fight....
will both of the fights be counted?

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 6:47pm

both fights had same outcome and were GB+, surely they should be counted?

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 7:31pm

Quoted from "dshield1;85063"

both fights had same outcome and were GB+, surely they should be counted?

I hope so, we entered Malleable Badlands and check current fights, we saw 1 human commander in fight so we attacked him AQAP before we got hex or attacked. but this commander turned out to be a 'fake one', which was not in the original fight.
I hope this will be counted, just to be fair.

H20  toff [20] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 8:09pm

well as every battle where commanders are,i click on commander to join fight,then it shows me 17:05 You have attacked [href=] [href=] Human Cоmmander [14][>[href=].
17:05 Fight begun: Attack on Human Cоmmander[href=].
then all mag and human join the fight. the question is:
1- if the commander die and went to resc in city,why he come back to this location
2-if he was in 1st battle (the original 1 ) why there is 2nd 1???

explanation needed pls

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 9:42am

There was only one fight with both commanders, that's the fight that counts. The Human Comander was attacked after he resurrected.