You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:21pm

ghost auction purchase

was buying a lot of potions from the auction, i got charged the gold for the purchase but did not receive the potions that i had bought. i saved the automated mail message from the auction in my game mailbox.

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 12:06am

I have had a similar issue today with purchasing gnome rune from auction, due to excruciating lag during an suction trade I clicked twice as it did nothing first time, after maybe a minutes wait i'm suddenly double charged for the same rune, receiving two posts, one wih the purchased item, and another without....
I asked Wanderer to take a look at this and to check to see if i was mistaken...

Subject: Re: No topic From: wanderer84 [11]
Something is indeed weird here.

on 29.01.11 19:13:18 your mail with : 1g23s75c was received from player :
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=--TeffteL--
for the auction lot :
2011-01-29 19:16:21 O Yaz Gnome Rune ( 50, 89d 18h)
Yet on :
29.01.11 19:14:29
another mail to same player was given with the exact same amount of money.
So, pls talk to him to fix this and i will intervene if necessary.
also pls forward this issue to admin forum section to be noticed as possible glitch.

Regards,
wanderer
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Monday, January 31st 2011, 12:09pm

Sutath, can you please provide the date and time when this happened.

_Tatt_, we are investiatin this issue.

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 7:01pm

_Tatt_: You paid 1 Gold 23 silver 75 copper twice to --TeffteL--. He has been asked to return you the money. If you haven't received the money by Tuesday, please let us know.

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 10:42am

I returnd money!