You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 10:50pm

Preparation for Christmas celebrations

The 1st stage -
After the massive snowfall of the past days you will be able to find snowdrifts all over Faeo. To enable the Spirit of Christmas to appear you need to collect a total of 250.000 snowdrifts and bring them to the elder. You should do that as quickly as possible! If you are successful and the Spirit of Christmas appears it will certainly have additional tasks for you that have to be done before Christmas. This will be your chance to receive the famous magic snowflakes.

I tried to get 500 snowflakes but it was impossible for me to hand in 500 because I had problems with my server internet- but only managed to get 100 in - could u compensate me some snowflakes - The 1st stage of event went so quickly and so fast gone in - how that possible?

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 11:56am

Many players have already collected enough snow, so they were able to help really quickly.