You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 7:34am

Rage and no drops.

Okay so i just spent 2 hours killing over 100 liches and didnt see 1 single drop...

Now this seems extremely oddd to be and highly unlikely unless there was a glitch or something like it.

Rage is suppose to increase drop rates.. not elimanate them.

I am not just talk about no EE's a am talking about 0 ZERO drops.. not even a club...

I have never spent 2 hours in this game killing creatures and not gotten a drop.... to be on rage and not get a single BOE tear EE or anything else seems like something was screwed up in the programming.

Let me know if I am right or I am wrong and i should expect to see more of this.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 8:31am

I get a feeling you wanna say - Im leaving? :smile:

Monday, March 21st 2011, 8:50am

correct me if i'm wrong but liches are level 4 creatures and your level 6. creature 2 levels below you won't drop boe's or ee's while on rage. max at most is 1 level below you.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 9:07am

Quoted from "Sutath;74248"

correct me if i'm wrong but liches are level 4 creatures and your level 6. creature 2 levels below you won't drop boe's or ee's while on rage. max at most is 1 level below you.

last time i checked they were still lvl 5... maybe your thinking of zombies...

Monday, March 21st 2011, 10:45am

This is not unlikely, although you had a bit of bad luck. Good luck for the future!