You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 11th 2010, 9:36pm

Clan Upgrade requests error...

Hi Admin,

Please can you change the text for the multihandler as I have just discovered we need 3000 Quicksilver and not the 100 it asks for.....Making us panic now in getting this in the time allowed lol...

"I know why you are here! I have already received a report! I can help you arm a Multihander, but first you will have to do some hard work. If you don't know already, I will tell you: the Multihander is a strong, powerful and very complex creature, which is used to guard strategically important objects. As such, he must be equipped with the very best in weaponry. This elite guard, as can be surmised from his name, has many hands; four, to be precise. With these four hands he performs genuine miracles during battle and can fight in multiple styles, defending himself from heavy blows with one hand, parrying with a second and third, and delivering his own crushing blows with a fourth. In terms of weapons and armour, then, he needs a Retribution Battle Hammer, a Dark Mountain Shield, and a Unicorn Sword and Dagger.
Apart from that, he will need some ammunition. There is a lot to get here as the Multihander needs a Gehenna Hex, a Scroll of Loka-Sangrakha and a Quicksilver (100pcs). You will also need 20 Underground Elixirs of Life. Finally, you need to get hold of 10 Dia-Lings - it was previously decided to supply the Multihander with these after practice showed that they complement each other very well in battle.
I will look after the actual arming process for safety reasons, but it is now up to you to supply the goods."

It states only 100 is needed.

Many thanks

Z

Friday, November 12th 2010, 10:37am

Changed. Thank you. :smile: