You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 11:58pm

my cz riding skill

hello i am writing to you about my cz riding skill i payed 45g to orfin the beast master and i done the quest well succeded but then i bought my amulet of call cryon zorb for 5g and i tryed to steed it and it says that i need to go to orfin and complete the lessons but i have done and i payed 45g and then i sumon it in fights and it says i need lessons i also tryed looking on my atributes page but it does not say riding skill 1 what should i do because that is 45g wasted if i dont get that riding skill....

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:00pm

When did you pay the 45 gold? Also please try to talk to Orfin and do the Learn to ride - Beginner Quest. We can not find any 45gold paid by you.

Friday, June 24th 2011, 5:38pm

well i did pay orfin i didnt paypall i just saved up but it seems that my money is gone and the quest for cz is till there and aparently i need to pay another 45g so what do i go now :( 45g is not easy to get :(

Friday, June 24th 2011, 11:14pm

i done the trade with destroyer500 for 2.5g at about 22.06.2011 23:49 so i guess it was like a few hours before ... not quite sure... but the quest apears there again but my 45g is gone and it says i have to pay another one so what do i do ?
thank you for understanding.

Monday, June 27th 2011, 4:28pm

You did the quest "Learn to ride a Crion Zorb", but not the quest "Learn to Ride". The last one is the one in which you pay the 45 Gold. You did not pay them yet.