You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 3:23am

Flaundin Rebels and Baby korrs missing from locations since Pvp event fight.

I just logged back on and res'ed in plalace , then used the following 02:02 You have used the Elixir of Rock Skin., 02:02 You have used the Meat Soup.
To go hunt flaundin rebels in Coral reef or in Ship Graveyard Imagine my surprize when I saw that for whatever reason there are NO Flaundin Rebels in Coral reef (and none show being killed by anyone in the fight log in location). So I move onto Ship Graveyard and discover there are not only no Flaundin Rebels there but No Baby Korrs either.

Please Look into this and return to me my Rockskin Elixer I drank and the Meat Soup I used also listed above because I am logging off now , I only used the items to hunt for flaundins rep which I can not becuase the Mobs are not here thanks in advance,
RGS
drops are not "Random" they are "Extinct"

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 9:29am

It seems there animals didn't like the fighting in the Ship's Graveyard and they swam away, deeper into the deep sea. But they are returning now. Next time, make sure the mobs are actually there before you have any expenses.