You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 13th 2011, 10:33pm

Trade issue

An ex clanmate of mine gave me a small spakling crystal on loan before he rerolled. He is now actively playing again with a new character and I told him I would pay him for the crystal in his new account. THEN his character got jailed for having multiple accounts before I gave him the money I owed him. He rerolled again and assures me he does not have multiple accounts. His old screen name is nooooob and his new screen name is Hydra. Is he clear and is this legal to give him the money I owe him from an old account? p.s. the aggreement took place after the new trade rules were in place.

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 1:55pm

It is not legal as its concidered as 3rd party transfer. You owe only the first character.