You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 5:51pm

jailed

hi i was jailed a long time ago for a trade which someone sent me 30 gold :/ obviously i did not realsie the trade rules about gold only items so i was keen to take it .... my friend then told me i would be banned so i rushed online to send the items back to find i was allready banned :( i do not have the money to pay the fine as i have allready pay palled diomonds for my zorb..... obviously i cannot expect to be unbanned with all my items as that would be an unfair advantage but to take away and destroy all the items that were sent and and what i spent the gold on thank you for your time reading this and hope you give me one last chance:mol: i promise it will not happen again as i am willing to pay pal 50 diomonds but i dont have the kind of money to be be paying 100 diomonds + thank you once more and hope to see myself out of jail :)

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 6:37pm

Please contact support@warofdragons.com as we cannot discuss particulars of any character in public.