You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 6:10am

Quest stone of revelation

Hello, sorry to disturbe for just that, if you can check if the reward of 5000 xp was effectively given to my account (i havn't see any update in % even after killing some monster after).

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 7:09am

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in? Sometimes you need to restart game to see the update in your experiance :)

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 1:06pm

Hello,
For answerd you post yes unfortunatly idone the usual procedure to see that,even after i wake up today nothing have change.it hard to not notice 5000xp if the total is /17064 xp,after i have done 10 quest around at this lvl + achievement of 100 male spide + close same achiemvement for Kretch Leader and 2 battle field wining side, i even remember pass the 33.33% in the first battlefield before get the quest reward i was around 52% xp and after get the 5000 i notice no big changement ( i'm around 57% now after doing 2 more quest)so as you can see weird.
I have think of something it have give probably give only 500 xp and it perhaps a typo error of 5000 ?
Thx for your consern bye.(and sorry if my english little off not my native language.)

Monday, October 24th 2011, 2:08pm

When did you finish that quest?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: