You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 9:45am

Latest client update problem AND Solution

Yesterday, client updated.

PROBLEM: Client update locks client to a minimized state

Client wouldnt start, just stayed minimized and not opening and had to forcibly close with task manager.

I copied out my DwarClientEn.ini to save my bookmarks then uninstalled client. Deleted the ITT directory and then downloaded a new client copy through Torrent.

Upon installation, client worked just fine once again. I went to copy over my old DwarClientEn.ini back into the ITT directory and i seen that it had changed to mail.ru.

Once i put the old ini into the mail.ru directory, the client then acted as it did before, minimized, locked up and had to forcibly terminate.

SOLUTION:

Copy your old DwarClientEn.ini file out - delete your old client installation and download a new copy and install it fresh. Then do the painstaking task of copy/paste your old bookmarks etc into the new client.

Thank you,
Sith