You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:40am

Server crash

I was on Rage for the last hour and the server crashed twice in the middle of fights destroying my ephemeral gnome ring. I don't care about the rest of the gear damage but that is 150 gnome coins down the tubes. Can this item be restored please?

Thanks in advance

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:47am

i died also just now, server crashed. Dear admins, We, the players, "thank you" from the bottom of our hearts cause you let us die and destroy our gear for your lack of competence in managing a server.... bla bla bla. Items destroyed, someone getting injuries and you ofcourse dont care as usual!
Incompetence is the general word to describe your job on WoD.com, in almoust everything you do

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:49am

my damage was minimal, but I experience the crash also during battle ~03:25. game became completely unresponsive then had to restart client 3 times before things straightened up.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:51am

Nineeagles got kicked out of cc... loss of valour + time + win streak for agudar's feat.

During the crash:

12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 5:31am

another crash occured about 1 hour later. knocked a lot of people out of the game.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 5:38am

sigh, they prolly be in xmas mood already...hence they aint botherin to reply any thread
Everythin is bloody boring ~~~~:bee:

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 5:50am

same thing happened to me yesterday ... this is the reply i got ...

atleast this time a lot of players have complained so please do ignore my previous complaint and ignore it as usual ..

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:06am

3rd crash today ~4:50

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:11am

died to level 7 gungl with purple pickaxe but no -1 on it but got -1 on hero belt and warrior belt and blue rings and amulet

why dont u make maintainance and do all your work instead of playing with us like this
or u give us a consolation bless of +10 dex,strength etc etc for 1 hour?

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:32am

4th crash ~5:10 kept me out of the game this time for 20 minutes

remember this is weekend for the admins. they have been notified.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:38am

i wasnt doing anything, but server crashed a few times, as in previous posts the fact only one person reported it was cause to dismiss it, thought id report too.
game been slow laggy and booted me twice in last hour. nothing has been working for over an hour, server crashes and i waste time keep trying log in to talk to freinds.
apology would be nice, and i bet we all tried clearing our cache, and yes my flash and

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:39am

all other drives are up to date

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:45am

Server been invaded by the damn ninjas from Jupitar.
They donnin red clothes instead of black and armed with silver screwdrivers instead of shurikens.
They choke you off from the server if you tae to mush ( happened to me 5 times last 25 mins) and they got a brotha spying on you from your back:o
Recently found out that these brothas are none other than brainwashed Faeo simpletons...its a spy kill him! o.o

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:48am

Seriously though, customer service fail mush? I guess the admins got abducted by them alien ninjas too, hence the cant answer us even for a sec...

yea I know its uhm past midnight close to mornin in haburg, which is exactly why they got ninjad...while sleeping *_*

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 7:04am

Guys sorry to say this to the Admin is all,Blah Blah Blah.If this was a game bug you were all abusing they would react in a heart beat.Sorry to say server crashing every few minutes to all of us mean little to nothing to them.I Know by expirence if you post something here and they don't like it they delete it.Good thing all I have been doing is picking and im a fishermen.But for the Herbies and Geos I really feel bad because they can't even do that if they get attack and game crashes.The only way I see them fixing any problems quick is.......Paypaller of this game STOP.Do not put 1 more penny to the game for a week or so.When their incompetence lack of appreciation to all the players that get on this game gets reward with NO MONEY.Then and only then will they start working for the players.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 11:33am

Quoted

Paypaller of this game STOP.Do not put 1 more penny to the game for a week or so.When their incompetence lack of appreciation to all the players that get on this game gets reward with NO MONEY.Then and only then will they start working for the players.

I agree, untill steps are taken to show the admins and devs that we want a game that works properly, then the problems will persist
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Monday, November 28th 2011, 4:29pm

We are sorry that this server crash happened. Please understand that we are not able to compensate your individual damage. However, as consolation, please speak to the Elder on the city square, he will have something for you.