You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 5:29am

Lost piece of Equipment.

How you all doing?

As the title says I have lost a piece of equipment a Chrome Claymore.

I was doing attacks with it equiped then I did another and I was attacking with my fishing pole.

I was doing rep quests.

03:50 You have completed the quest Uninvited Guests [4].
03:57 You have begun the quest Bloom of Death [5]. Good luck!
04:02 ยป Vitasphodel: You deal with the evil spirit that tried to destroy the Vitasphodel, then you pick the plant that feeds on the evil energy and place it in your backpack. Received: Vitasphodel[href=] 1 pcs.

That is where I noticed the problem, I did the attack with the univited guests one then the vitaspodel and that is where I noticed it gone.

Ok thanks let me know if there is a problem or I will see my Chrome Claymore when I log back on.

PS that cost me lots I would like it back A.S.A.P. thank you.

Dragoner

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 5:55am

Ya I found it.

As I was strolling through faeo with TIG at myside, I thought it would be wise to unload some things at my bank deposit box.

Ya dumb ass you dropped your sword off at the same time.

I appologize for the inconvinece and for me not seeing the Chrome Claymore go out of my inventory.

As usual it was a mistake of my own doing.

Thanks for the reads and well I going to go and finish some rep quests or log off. I would think the latter.

Dragoner