You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 4th 2011, 7:01pm

Jailed... but why?

I made a new character MotzuPittis... i put the first character in for voluntary jailing... and now i am jailed because of the first char... 1 day passed and no one signed the voluntary jailing... i want someone to do something about it... i registered the second account today and posted jail thread yesterday... the guards had time to accept my jailing!!! i want JUSTICE!!!! And get my second account MotzuPittis out of jail!!!

Friday, March 4th 2011, 7:03pm

this is outrageous!!! i'm jailed because of your forum guards' incompetence... clear my name and get me ut of jail fast!!!! cause i didn't do anything wrong!!!!

Friday, March 4th 2011, 7:57pm

You cannot register a new account before guards jail your previous character, it is against the game rules.

Friday, March 4th 2011, 9:18pm

yeah... why don't i grow a beard before they jail my account... better get me out of the jail and fast

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 1:58am

:idk: well now u got all accounts jailed, just start new one :drink: problem solved:smile:

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 7:45am

no i won;t start a new one takes 4-5 hours to get to lvl 3...

Monday, March 7th 2011, 10:42am

Please provide the name of your first character and the date and time when you applied for voluntatry jailing.

Fairy Tale and Insolent, this area is not for player comments. Last warning!