You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 10:19pm

Worlds worst lag...just becoming a joke now

Not sure if this is the right section of forum for this...but hey I'm fed up now.

Thank you for the explanation for the bad lag last weekend....

For the last week or so the game has become unplayable between 18.00-00.00 sever time approx. This seems to co-inside with the heaviest traffic on the server(surprise surprise). This is becoming a joke the game is almost unplayable between these hours.

I am getting so fed up with having all my gear broken because fights just won't load and when they finally do I'm already dead. I can't talk to people because what I type just never appears in chat or take 2-3 attemps to get the message posted. I can't move from location to location because again they don't load. I can't do events because again they don't load or when they do someone has already picked the resource.

I have put a lot of money into this charater and all my gear is just getting smashed up because nothing will load properly.

I clear the cache at least once a day. I have un-installed and re-installed the game client.

Can you please help me out? How can I get the game to work as it should? I have a very good laptop and superfast(50meg) connection so I know it is neither of these that are at fault. I have no other programmes running in the background when I'm on the game, everything else works fine, just not this game.

I even tried the Juggernaught game and that is fine. So please please help and fix this.

I know I'm not the only one that has this issue but If my stuff continues to get smashed up because nothing works then what is the point of me wasting anymore money on this game?

Looking forward to a sensible response.

Trauma

Monday, February 7th 2011, 4:17am

Quoted from "Trauma Magnet;55676"

Thank you for the explanation for the bad lag last weekend....

For the last week or so the game has become unplayable between 18.00-00.00 sever time approx. This seems to co-inside with the heaviest traffic on the server(surprise surprise). This is becoming a joke the game is almost unplayable between these hours.

Looking forward to a sensible response.

Trauma

don't seem to be getting a response this time but +1 from me, connection's been fine for every app, download, other game, browser, everything but the majority of the time for the last week especially this games connection's been just about permanently slow/stopped.

one example: I joined GB the other day, clicked giant pot, clicked res scroll, clicked life pot (by this point the opponents had a couple of hits on me) and the life pot didnt even take despite my clock still being about 10 - 12 seconds left, and that was me dead...
apart from tonight I've been unable to hunt due to such lag, connection being say green then the next second red and nothing responding - missing several hits, having to reload client. I even missed my group killing the korr cause i clicked enter and nothing happened then it eventually loaded into a fight screen with an iggy (which didnt load) and when i clicked reload after nothing else worked i was dead.
It's getting really rediculous. We paypal enough, upgrade servers or do whatever needs done to fix this please.