You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 8:02am

Missing Items

Several hours ago, I completed a quest in which I went to the well. The text said I had received a Strange Amulet, but I have been checking regularly and it is nowhere to be found in my backpack. I have been asking about this in the chat and just got an reply which was to post this thread.

Also, about half an hour ago, the text said, after killing a Zigred (2), I had received a weak potion of power, but I don't have that in my backpack either.

Help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 8:19am

Partial correction. I did get the weak elixir of power.

But I did not get the Strange Amulet.

Thanks.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 10:52am

At the end of the quest "Horror in the Well" you returned the Strange vAmulet to the Minstrel.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 6:03pm

Hmmm I missed that. I thought it was something I was supposed to have. Well, that'll teach me to pay closer attention. Thanks.