You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 10th 2011, 9:55pm

Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Sitting in plateau, got attacked by a human....no problem, fight screens starts loading as normal, gets to 100% then I am suddenly dead, all within about 5 secs(http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…05027829&stat=1). Got the following:

20:45 You have been attacked by --- Rock --- [9] .
20:45 Fight begun: Attack on Nevyn.
20:45 Fight ended: Attack on Nevyn.
20:45 Some of your items have been damaged: Wanderer's Belt (-1), Ancient Kindness Ring (-1), Twilight Chainmail Shirt (-1), Great Titan Amulet (-1), Twilight Gauntlets (-1), Unicorn Sword (-1).

Please restore these items. I have checked my system, connection and everything (I do work in IT, so know what to look for) and there is nothing that would have caused this from my side.