You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 2:25pm

Preparation for Christmas Quests

Despite reaching the present and toy caps (16/16 and 12/12), im still able to do the two quest and recieve a snowflake reward each. Is this a bug perhaps?

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 3:24pm

The same to me. I have this quests in my reccuring quests and I received snowflakes after I gave my 20/16 and 15/12

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 5:29pm

Its not a bug. Its a feature. Nuber of toys and gifts however is beyond realistic. And obviously too high for that server. (((

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 6:08pm

Took 4 days to get nearly 1/6 of each toys and present count bar .. now we got 9 days left :)

and yup .. just put it .. we can still recieve 2 snowflakes for every 9 days left

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 6:34pm

You can still recieve snowflakes, however, the presents you turn in will not count for the total counter as soon as you have reached 16.