You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 21st 2011, 12:45pm

I didnt get my answer???

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…for-maintenance!

This is not the first time this sort of things happened, always unexpected updates come and we buy and replace our damaged belts at our own expense?

You always apologize, but what are the chances of it not happening again?

14:59 Cross Knight: Attention! Attention! The server will soon be closed for maintenance!
14:59 DEADLY WRAITH ยป Cross Knight: what time?

no response, then server turns off mid fight, I die and lose ring/amulet strength and warrior belt strength aswell.

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Friday, October 21st 2011, 12:48pm

I am not too bothered about ring/armour strength, but who will pay me 30g when my belt has to be replaced/repaired cuz now its nearly broken

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Friday, October 21st 2011, 2:20pm

here you go your answer - soon
big loss, belt 1/1

Friday, October 21st 2011, 6:20pm

Although we do everything to avopid them unexpected updates are something that in rare occasions need to be done. We cannot give compensation for losses due to them.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: