You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 6:02pm

Possible bug

I have killed Numberous lvl 12 mobs since update and still have not recieved a Golden horn of calls as a drop http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7585 ,I have done acouple rages and just oddball hunting , not sure of kill count but I am well over 200 lvl 12 mob kills and still nothing please check

Thanks in advance
drops are not "Random" they are "Extinct"

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 6:04pm

Other players have already recieved said item as a drop. Just bad luck on your part i suppose

Friday, April 29th 2011, 2:52am

01:49 Fight ended: Attack on Eldive Mage.
01:49 Achievement accomplished "Call for Help"
01:49 Having defeated the bloodthirsty monster in a fierce duel, you have not only again proven your agility and strength, you have also received the wonderful creation of the gnomes - the hunter's Horn of Golden Call. Received: Golden Call Horn 7 pcs.

Fuess all is well thanks anyway but it sure took alot of kills for me to get mine :lol:
drops are not "Random" they are "Extinct"

Friday, April 29th 2011, 9:31am

This section of the forum is about reporting issues, not about whining about bad luck. A true warrior doesn't whine!