You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 2:42pm

Unable to to repair Equipment.

I am unable to repair my Stability Battle Axe. I believe that is why I lost my Shield because I was unable to repair it. Do we need to repair it some where special?

Blknight

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 4:52pm

Your Stability Battle Axe is at 3/1, the 1 indicates that you can't repair it any more.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:01pm

It was 4/1 when I got the Axe, it went down to 3/1 after a battle in the Caves. So there was never a way to repair the axe or the shield when you get it or an I wrong?

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:23pm

Quoted from "Blknight;72798"

It was 4/1 when I got the Axe, it went down to 3/1 after a battle in the Caves. So there was never a way to repair the axe or the shield when you get it or an I wrong?

That wepons/shilds are never ment to be repaired, are very powerfull so either take care of them or lose them.
On a personal lvl, i had both red wepons from fair, for Doger, was kind of a noob lost one and still have one at 1/1, teling you this, they made a huge diference, helped me get 3 feats done and got me over 100 kills. The one left at 1/1 is making me allmost invicincible in arena becouse now i know when to equip it and use it.
So cheris your wepon and dont use it when you plan to die or you might die.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:28pm

That's correct, these weapons cannot be repaired.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:38pm

Thank you for the input. Would be nice to put it in the notes area of the weapon. For future.