You are not logged in.

Friday, May 6th 2011, 5:53pm

Freezed fight 3

part 2 http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…reezed-Fights-2

Cross. its not me have problem with Flash. i reinstaled it from link, which was on warofdragos (page with link for download client).
Its u update have problem with my oficial Flash. & i write here & wait for help. not for answer like: "mb u have bad pc? mb u have bad Flash? Mb u need change pc? Flash? flat? city? contry?" I playing not in Starcrafr III. Its browser game. & not only me have problem with fights.

So, dear mr Cross Knight, can u find 1-2 u free minutes & check problem with last update 1 more time. Please

Monday, May 9th 2011, 3:25am

+1
Same here, reinstalled client, then formatted pc, then cleared cache a lot of times, really really annoying problem, sucks wen get killed by timeout due to lag, i have latest flash,i think client is not working properly.

Monday, May 9th 2011, 3:56am

It seems you have a problem with Flash. Please check your flash settings. Unfortunately we cannot give you detailed support for Flash issues.

Can you give us the settings of the flash what you use, please. i hope u know that.

Monday, May 9th 2011, 10:31am

We are sorry you have these issues. Unfortunately we cannot give you general support for your computer. If you have a problem with Flash you need to find out how to solve it.