You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 11:28pm

Random or what?

Dear Admins,

I am really curious how is that possible that people stun mne 2-3 times in each fight (a couple of times it was that there're 3 people comming one after another, all had their combos and all were stuns), whereas from my side there are usually 1 stun per 8-15 combos (the record is 26 bear-combos in a row with no stun)?
Today in one fight I've got two stuns from the GTFB superblow, and not a single stun from my side using the bear-superblow. Doesn't the 2nd one have a much higher probability of stunning? And if you say - that's just random - well, I had exactly same situation maybe 5-7 fights before with exactly the same person. And, I had at least 4 no-stun combos before and after that fight.

Also, why do I in ~75% of cases get out-crited by characters with the Intuition parameter at least 100 points lower then mine? What is then the point of a blue BC armour? Or is it normal to have 1 crit every 10-15 hits with no purple ammie applied?

Thank you for your answer

P.S: Please, don't just tell that this is random. I've been observing this at least for the past 2.5 months

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 8:10pm

oh yes, and forgot to add that it's always the same characters with whom I see this, if fighting 1-1

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 8:37pm

well, what can I say: another visit to the halls, and again - 3 stuns per battle (assuming that I've managed to survive the first two). Got killed 3 times after the very first opponent's combo. So again, please don't say that this is random or a part of the game, or even luck. This is a bug of some kind. And btw, this also means easy valor due to a bug. So you should be interested in fixing this problem I believe

Monday, May 9th 2011, 10:29am

There is no bug, it is just bad luck.