You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 3:35pm

can't edit post

Hello, I am trying to edit this post to reflect changes to heal scrolls in the update and a couple of other things: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…r-levels-2-to-5

I am able to click Edit and make the change to the text, then I click Save. It then shows me the updated post, but only the first half of it. The edit button is missing. I try reloading the page to see whether it shows me the whole post this time, but it shows me the original post instead, without the changes I made.

Is this a bug? Is there another button I need to press somewhere in order to publish the updated post? Is the length of the post causing a problem?

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 3:50pm

You can not edit your own posts on the forum. This is a security reason. However, you post did look strange so I changed it to look perfect now. This guide is awesome and if you want to add something to it just let me know by private forum message and I will change it. :rose: