You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 6:06am

Achievements

It's been a long while since I last played the game and the "achievements" were not introduced when I left. Now I believe I am missing quite a lot of achievements unless they are not supposed to be retroactive. For example, I am level 4 and I don't even have the achievement for reaching level 2 lol. However, it seems to be meant to be retroactive as my old discards were counted for the discarding achievement. If this is the wrong place to post this please refer me to the correct place to post this or alternately, if it is not meant to be retroactive then please tell me and I will just accept it.

Thank you if you actually bothered to read this.

Monday, May 30th 2011, 11:06am

Wait for the event "Past Performances" which you can find in your event list. In this event you can get some of your old achievements.