You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 6:04pm

No Evil Eye....

I have a big problem and i don t know what to do....i think my caracter is most bad luck from this game. Why evry time when i do rainbow i don t take evil eye??? Im executioner i kill many monster but no EE!!! haw i must do money only with fish and paypall??? i have friends ho take 8Evil Eye in 2h ---- and i don t take nothing in 4h.... maybe i have the curse of evil eye.... never to take....:secret: and yes i try diferite monster to kill dosen t work..... HELP ME PLS

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 11:43pm

dont worry it's random, I, too, sometimes up to 8 hours 0 eyes, and sometimes 10)

Friday, July 1st 2011, 1:08am

well last 4 times for me, no EE..that makes 8h so its not just you :)

Friday, July 1st 2011, 9:54am

This section of the forumis for reporting issues with the game, not for whining about bad luck.