You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:23am

Can I recover my expired evil eye?

Hi admin,

I lost my EEs(484 pcs) this week because expired.
Is there some service to recover it?
I think it can be roll back from DB backup. (time is 7 days ago).

Thanks.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:56am

Click on this link check the bottom part for item recovery.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Monday, August 1st 2011, 7:36am

Hi, master.

Ty for you helps. from your link I think below service can recover my evil eye. is that right?
I want to know the exact price. My expired EEs is 484 pcs. That means I should pay 9 diamons or 9*484 diamons?
(They were pile up when expire.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recovery of a profession or of items that were accidentally dropped by a player or that were in a letter that expired.
Items from expired letters or accidentally removed professions or items can be restored using this service.
Price: 9 (or 18 ) for the restoration of a profession or an item.
Approximate order time: 3 working days (from the moment the Diamonds are received for the service)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 1st 2011, 8:16am

Iron Master,

Yes that would work for 9 diamonds for the whole bundle of evil eyes.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Monday, August 1st 2011, 11:19am

Items that have exprred cannot be recovered. It is part of the game design that some items have a certain lifetime and that they will expire afterwards.

The recovery premium service is for items that were sold to the shop or dropped by accident or that expired in a letter,

@ Hatred: This section is for questions to admins and all questions will be answered by admins. We do not want any player responses in here, especially if they are incorrect. Last warning!