You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 16th 2011, 11:48pm

emote " bug "

hello, when i try to reset my emotes, all it says to me is this, [2011-09-16 22:47:38] #0 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 (/* /user.php */ DELETE FROM smile_users WHERE 1 AND `user_id`='1540576' AND smile_id NOT IN ())

can someone please help me, thank you very much

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 9:12pm

Resetting Emoticon Pool

Every time I try to reset my emoticons bought by Achievement points, here's what I receive as an error message:

[2011-09-18 20:11:48] #0 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 (/* /user.php */ DELETE FROM smile_users WHERE 1 AND `user_id`='1185985' AND smile_id NOT IN ())

Guess it's just a typo or something... but would be good to have it fixed so we can reset our emotes... :))

Regards,
MF
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Sunday, September 18th 2011, 10:12pm

hello, im having same problem, has, anyone helped you fix? cause, im having a hard time finding help?

Monday, September 19th 2011, 11:29am

This has now beren fixed.

Issues like that only need to be reported once.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: