You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 7th 2011, 2:31pm

Bug in chaos particle drop calculation

I was in this instance of chaos event:
http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…453606&finish=0
together with demigod, TracyG21920, decster from human side

On my level a score of 163 is neede to get full bonus of 10 sparks.

When I left score a little bit above 200 and I got the message of getting base of 20 particles and a bonus of 14. Regarding to the message there should be 34 in my backpack, regarding to instance rules I expected to find only 30 - but I got only 24.
Since I have no chatlog from this evening I dont expect to get the missing sparks , but would be happy if you have a look on this to avoid the error in future.

Monday, November 7th 2011, 5:39pm

Please send a chatlog of the message you received to support@warofdragons.com.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Monday, November 7th 2011, 6:41pm

Dear Cross Knight,
pls take the time to read through the whole text of a post instead of posting a standart response. As I mentioned above I have no chat logand getting the missing sparks was not the reason of this post. This is not a complain but the report of an error.
By now I got some additional information (thx to Phaeton): This was my third run to Chaos Instance during this event - regarding to a russian mentor page you will get reduced amount of particles after second run. This is not mentioned in the description of the event on the english server:

Quoted

What's more, warriors who defeat commanders in gruesome battles can get special elements at an amount of 20 pieces

Pls add this to the description of the event or change particle drop for this server.
Since the amount of particles was not given regarding to the description of the event I ask you now to send me the missing 6 particles (I dont think I will get them , just testing if someone is reading my post to the end).