You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 2:35am

Extra lag today?

Anyone else experiencing extra lag today? Everyone I've asked said today was way laggier than normal.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 2:50am

Yes
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 2:57am

Same here and in general, I have a very good connection and don't lag often. Today, I was lagging like crazy in tallaars.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 5:47am

:wall: :wall: ya makes taalars even more worthless at lvl 16 and has lost me about 100g in hunting. There has been a huge lag for 8 hours at least now.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:15am

same here, ping for me normally about 160-170. last night ping was constant 280 + with some packet loss as well.
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:21am

Yeah it was pretty bad, I couldn't do RB back it is fine now.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 11:08am

very lag :wall:
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 11:25am

245 ping today. still laggy

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 11:44am

Hello. I was told by our server department that it is a global issue that affects other projects of the company too. They are working on a fix with no ETA at this point. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:50pm

Hello. I was told by our server department that it is a global issue that affects other projects of the company too. They are working on a fix with no ETA at this point. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it :beer:

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 12:12pm

ping is back to normal, roughly 150 today which is awesome , hope other countries are sorted aswell :)

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 1:14pm

Yes major lag...its how I got my name changer messed up -.- that admins dont seem to care to help with!

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 1:40pm

Yes major lag...its how I got my name changer messed up -.- that admins dont seem to care to help with!
:lol: ooooooooook lol

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 2:52pm

:lol: you go to add that perfect cool new name onto name changer certificate....then BAM ...lag hits...you freeze up as also writing in clan chat......wait a few seconds to unfreeze ...and there it is ...your new name....OK LOL ..........rofl too funny...i hope admins fix it for you cause its not very intimidating being executed by a 'ok lol' :P

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 4:57pm

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 6:05pm

L
:lol: you go to add that perfect cool new name onto name changer certificate....then BAM ...lag hits...you freeze up as also writing in clan chat......wait a few seconds to unfreeze ...and there it is ...your new name....OK LOL ..........rofl too funny...i hope admins fix it for you cause its not very intimidating being executed by a 'ok lol' :P

Hehehe funny ;P