You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 7:20am

Password problems

Hello there,
My brother plays this game as well. He hasn't played in well over a year and so he forgot his password. He did the "recover your password" option which sent him a reset password link to his email. The only problem is that he doesn't know the password to that email account because he hasn't used it regularly in over 3 years. The email he does use is MVSLambeau92 (will verify the site name later). I was wondering if you could have your technical team reroute the character to this email. Or if you can reroute the password overwrite to this new email. But if you need any clarification on this here are some facts about the actual account & user.

Name: Mike (he is my brother for real)

Character name: Caveler. He also used to be a part of the Scuba Squad, and there are plenty of former members who can verify that we are not the same people.

Old email: Black39Dragon (I'm not going to put the site name)

If you'd need more info just let me know and I'll ask my brother and forward everything to him.

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 10:34am

Please tell him to contact support@warofdragons.com.