You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 5:12pm

Red Axe Assignment bug???? Need help please.

Hi, I just finished my red axe assignement and I got the message that it was finished but never got the one saying I got 50 red axe reputation. I started at 750 rep and I'm still at 750 rep.

Thius is the only message I got and not 50 rep given.

16:02 You have completed the quest Red Axes Assignments.

Can you please check into this...red axe rep is very important and I would hate losing 50 rep.

Thank you for your time.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 5:17pm

One more thing....I just noticed that I still have the 10 firewood from the young arboris in my bag? So I got the message that the quest was completed but the firewood was never taken off my bag and never got the 50 rep. Now, the next quest is in 3 days....

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 5:31pm

You didn't finish the quest, you resigned it.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 6:20pm

what do you mean I resigned it???? I have the 10 firewood in my bag???? I clicked on the yes, I have the 10 firewood to give them to the red axe dude.....the firewood is still in my bag....

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 6:23pm

so I guess you are not going to do anything about it...wow....that sucks...well, thanks for your time, I guess....and your none help....

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 6:47pm

As I said, you didn't finish the quest, you resigned it.