You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 3:20pm

Lost Mail

Dear admins,
maintenance kicked in and i didn't log back in after.
what articles did i lose in mail today pls.
I need to decide whether or not to try to retrieve any.

I think if they were all lost on the same day as these were you should be able to retrieve all of them, because although each article was only worth about 3g (i think) all up it would be worth 20g (i think). is this possible to implement in retrospect? I would paypal if this were the case.

Thanks,
Zaerthe.
Hitman Z

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 3:34pm

Items that expired in the mail can be restored for 9 Diamonds per item. Please contact payment@warofdragons.com if you want to use that service.

Do you have any idea which items you had in letters and from ehom you received them? Otherwise it might not be possible to find out. I also don't see the connection between the game maintenance and expired letters.

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 3:55pm

Most items were returned mail and there were about 10 or so items - a variety of chests between 50s & 4g worth plus other items i cannot remember. but no individual item was worth 9 Diamonds. They were all opened at the same time - about 3days & 4 hours ago. I know in the premium services it says 9D per item but i was wondering if this should/could be reworked to be all items lost in a period of 24 hrs may be re-instated if xD were paid.

oh and the maintenance just disrupted my train of thought. i knew there was one other thing i had to do dang it!

Thanks,
Zaerthe.
Hitman Z