You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 4:15am

Error in Auction Purchase?

03:10 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 3 50
I suspect I should give it more time, but my accepted bid for Ragtikron Leather did not yield my purchase - via mail anyway. This is for the record.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 4:18am

I believe I understand now that the money was withdrawn for the "Bid" only - is that correct? Forgive me if I jumped the gun on this.
TYVM

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 11:25am

:yes: That is correct: The moment you place a bid on an item in the auction, the money is withdrawn from your purse. If someone outbids you the money you invested will be returned to you and you have the opportunity to place another bid on the item.
:drink:

Friday, November 5th 2010, 6:53pm

How do you collect an item you buy in the auction?

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 3:59pm

It appears in your mailbox, the round bubble in the right hand top of the screen, with the envelope in it.
When you've got a message, or if you have sold or purchased anything it should be blinking.
Mr. Torture gives pain with his whips and his chains
He knows just what you crave
Mr. Torture