You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 6:40pm

Quest error

I started the quest of Hunting the Hunter. I reached the point of talking with Mikalt the Bouncer at Mary's pub. It will not go any farther and on the quest screen there is not a DECLINE button to close out this quest. My character name is Klerg and the login is kb5fet2@yahoo.com. Any help would be appreciated.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 6:48pm

The quest "Hunting the Hunter" is not declineable. Once started you will have to finish it.
:drink:

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 11:43pm

Hello this is the first time they put a doubt in forrum and found this title as I will put my doubts here, if you're in the wrong place sorry.

Well I'm doing the quest The Great Journey, and reaches this point Current goal: Go to the Spirit of Wind, who Will you find near the Graves of the Poor and ask for the rain-making artifact.

I see it in the grave of her poor and speak with the spirit of wind, but he's no option to continue the quest just talk about the Gnomes coins.
I believe that is in error. I asked for help Pumuckel Mentor, and tell myself that it can be error in the quest.
thanks for attention.

excuse even bother going http://www.warofdragons.com/info/for...76003&f=21&p=1 # 697853
found:
Passed: Go to the Spirit of Wind, who Will you find near the Graves of the Poor and ask for the rain-making artefact. [Quest of rainbow Should Be completed]
is that I do not yet completed.

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 11:23am

You need to complete the Power of the Rainbow quest to be able to continue with the Great Journey.